Curacao On-Air

  • scoutroly1965
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2010

      Fellow scouts from all over the world:

      We from Scouting Antiano hereby invite all of you to point your antennas

      to our island Curacao. Curacao is located in the southwestern Caribbean.

      The island is just 60 km (35 miles) north of South America .

       We are pleased to communicate with you coming weekend during the 53rd

      Jamboree On The Air.

      Call Sign           : PJ2SA

      Date                 : October 16

      Frequency         : 40, 20 – 10 m

      IRLP                 : Repeater PJ2A-R   Node number: 7992

      Echolink            : PJ2BR-R   Node number: 127954

      Visit: http://scoutroly.spaces.live.com

      We look forward in communicating with you!!!!!

      73

      Rolando Manuel - PJ2RM, PJ2SA

      National Jota Coordinator

      Curacao