JOTA - Winston Hills Girl Guides

  • ozguidewh
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2010
      Hi,

      Winston Hills Girl Guides will be hosting a JOTA station with the callsign VK2GGZ for over 150 Girl Guides and leaders from across western Sydney, Australia from 0200-0600GMT Saturday (1pm-5pm local Sydney time) on 40m, 2m, 70cm and our echolink node VK2GGZ-L (353 879). We are also hosting a sleepover for the local Guides which will run until 2400GMT Saturday (11am local time).

      For more information visit http://fanden.com/wh_guides/jota.htm

      We'd love to hear from you!

      Goodluck with your JOTA stations.

      73,