Jamboree on the Air & Radio Merit Badge Day

  • kj6bwx_2
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
      The San Diego Imperial council will host a Jamboree on the Air event and a radio merit badge day. We will be operating with the call WB6BSA. A flier is available on this site under files.

      KJ6BWX
    • J.Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010

        Hi Folks!

        During the weekend and first thirteen days of October, 2010, Amateur Radio Station W2S will operate from the Northern New Jersey Council Camporee and at other times to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of Boy Scouting in the United States .

        The kickoff operation will be from Friday, October 1st through Sunday, October 3rd during the Council’s Camporee Celebration at Campgaw Reservation in Mahwah , New Jersey .

        The operation will be supported by Venture Crew 7373 and Boy Scout Troop 139 Amateur Radio Club, NJ2BS (New Jersey 2 Boy Scouts).

        Look for this call as well during the event and thereafter.

        QSL will be via SASE to:

        Venture Crew 7373

        c/o Gordon Beattie W2TTT

        206 North Vivyen St.