GB1FBS Hastings Rye & District Scouts at 1st Brede Scouts JOTA (UK)

  • Jonathan (M6FBS)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2010
      JOTA GB1FBS GB1FBS GB1FBS JOTA

      As in previous years, we will be operating on or around all Scout frequencies 0900-1500 UTC both days. We will have at least four rigs up and running HF using various different antennas. 1) Full length Carolina Windom, 2) Full length Dipole, 3)Random Longwire, 4)20m Rotary Beam. We will also be running VHF/UHF and Echolink Node 477109 (M6FBS JOTA GB1FBS)

      For DX Skeds email: jonathan@...
      If you want to try something a bit spectacular on 20m and you have Echolink, we could make Echolink contact first which might help pin a very long DX attempt.

      73
      Jonathan (M6FBS) Scoutleader.