Re: [ScoutRadio] 2010 JOTA Database Ready...

  • Marc Elvery
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2010
      Why not register in the jotajoti.org database?

      Marc / PE2DOC

      (will be @ PA100JAM during JOTA-JOTI)

      On 16 sep 2010, at 14:46, Jim Stafford W4QO wrote:

      It is great that we post our JOTA plans here in email messages, and we should.  But it can be a hassle keeping up with all of them, printing out emails, making lists, etc.  So for the third year in a row, I have created a "Database" on this yahoo group for us all to enter the essentials of our JOTA operation which may then be printed out using the PRINTABLE REPORT feature there.

      So post your detailed message here as a message but also go to:
      and enter the data for your JOTA operation.  If this link does not work, the table is in
      the Database section of the ScoutRadio yahoo site:

      Then we'll be able to see at a glance all the activity on one (or more) pages.

      Thank you.

      jim/w4qo
      JOTA W4S Station