Skeds for Council Camporee

  • Frank Maynard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      The Great Lakes Council (Detroit Area + Clinton Valley merged councils)
      big Centennial Rendez-Vous is the weekend of September 24-26 near Detroit.
      We'll be on as K8S on September 25, at least from 1300-2100z and would
      like to invite skeds from other Scout stations. We're not doing the Radio
      MB but expect to have boys who would like to get on the air.

      If you are available to work us, drop me an e-mail and we'll try to hook
      up. Hams local to us, we'll be on 146.55 as well.

      TNX

      73 YIS & WWW
      Frank Maynard, NF8M
      Trustee, WB8BSA