Where are current Jota 2010 materials?

  • biker51ferg
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010
      Does any one know where I could download the current Jota 2010 materials including patch design (picture)? I found a pdf with the info, but I would like a word document if possible. Thanks...

      Steve Ferguson
      N4PKJ
      Stonewall Jackson Area Council in VA
      Valley District
    • Frank Krizan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010
        Steve,

        I have forwarded your request to International Division. They're closed Monday, so we'll see what answer we get by mid-week.

        73, Frank KR1ZAN

        Frank Krizan, President
        K2BSA Amateur Radio Association

        On Sep 5, 2010, at 8:41 PM, biker51ferg wrote:

        > Does any one know where I could download the current Jota 2010 materials including patch design (picture)? I found a pdf with the info, but I would like a word document if possible. Thanks...
        >
        > Steve Ferguson
        > N4PKJ
        > Stonewall Jackson Area Council in VA
        > Valley District

      • Terry Aldridge
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010
            Steve,

            Not sure what you need, but maybe this is it?

            73 & YIS,
            Paul PA5ul

            2010/9/6 biker51ferg <biker51ferg@...>
            Does any one know where I could download the current Jota 2010 materials including patch design (picture)?  I found a pdf with the info, but I would like a word document if possible.  Thanks...

            Steve Ferguson
            N4PKJ
            Stonewall Jackson Area Council in VA
            Valley District

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               ScoutRadio-digest@yahoogroups.com
               ScoutRadio-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Tony Bessey "Abnaki Sr. District Executiv
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2010

            Here is the information I have from the International Division. I am working on some stuff for October for the Pine Tree Council ‘s Scoutfest and JOTA. If I can help with anything else, please let me know.

            Tony Bessey, N1AJB

            Senior District Executive

            Assistant Section Manager for Scouting and Youth, Maine Section