Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: 2010 Jambo Radio MB Materials Added to ScoutRadio Files

  • Jon Pearl - Laptop
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8, 2010
      I accessed them on the first try, as well.

      73,

      Jon Pearl - W4ABC

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 8, 2010
        Yes. Tried YG again and worked right away for both files.
        Was logged in both times. So I don't know what the problem was the first time.

        Thanks for posting them
        73,
        Peter

        wb2boo wrote:
        --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, Peter Richey <n9hdw@...> wrote:

        I just tried downloading the files from the YG, and was unsuccessful.
        I tried three different browsers and got same error in each case:

        "The requested document is not accessible."

        That's funny I suggest you try it again, as they both just succesfully downloaded for me after your posting.  Or go to http://k2gw.tripod.com/radiomeritbadgeday/ and try downloading them from there.

        73

        Gary, K2GW

        <*> Your email settings: