Summit Warning

  • Bruce Cram
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Just a warning for anyone heading towards the Summit.  BE CAREFUL NOT TO SPEED on US19 IN MT. HOPE, the municipality next to the Summit.  I have gotten 2 tickets, 1 for 85/65 (Vehicle wouldn't go over 73) and the other for 57/65. (5 years apart)

      I think that they would love to get a lot of out-of-towners, because they can get the $$, because people won't come back to fight it.

      Bruce The Boy Scout Bus Driver
      (KD4JFD)