Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: K2BSA patch and QSL card on eBay

  • Bill Stewart, w2bsa
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2 7:43 AM
      Yeah, that's a problem here in the DC area as well. We are about 75 highway miles and maybe
      about 30 or 40 air miles from A.P. Hill.

      73,
      Bill, W2BSA

      On 8/2/2010 10:29, wb2boo wrote:

      Hi Brian:

      >From the parents I've spoken to from our council, you guys have done a great job in getting a number of our Scouts hooked on Amateur Radio. Well done!

      Anything we can do to help you guys to defray out of pocket costs such as your post is certainly appropriate.

      I only wish you guys didn't have as good antennas as you did! Even your 40 meter ops were going over my head here in NJ as I could hear everyone answering you on 20 and 40 but you were very faint here.

      73

      Gary, K2GW