Re: [ScoutRadio] Re: Special event station N7R active this week

  • Dale Lamm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2010
      [snip]

      Will you be working any Digital modes?

      Bill KE7NKF

      [end]

      This weekend we hope to be RTTY and/or PSK31 and 160 meters. We'll ask to be
      spotted, so check the clusters. Sunday looks to be the most active day on
      the air.

      Perseids don't kick in till August 12, but if Ping Jockey is filled with
      active Q's, we'll be on 6 meters 50.260 MHz via meteor on Sunday night.

      So many special event stations concentrate solely on 40/20 meters. We placed
      a few 80 meter Q's in the log Monday night, plus 40 meters. Many more 40
      meter Q's Wednesday night. A-index of 15 coupled with passing T-storms made
      it tough, hoping for better conditions next few days.

      YIS & 73,

      Dale

      Real time MS spots at: http://www.pingjockey.net/cgi-bin/pingtalk/