Re: [ScoutRadio] K2BSA Echolink/IRLP at Jamboree

  • Nathaniel Frissell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010
      Hi, Tony.  No, it is currently down.  However, we are getting new networking equipment in later which may help improve the situation.  I will let you know the status when we get it installed.

      YIS es 73 de Nathaniel, W2NAF

      On Jul 27, 2010, at 11:36 AM, Tony Bessey Abnaki Sr. District Executive wrote:

      I have tried to log into the Echolink Server for the Jamboree and I get nothing. Is that up and running?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010
        We're having some issues with it, stemming from who's providing our WiFi
        onsite and other things.

        When it's up and running we'll be using it, otherwise look for us via
        other methods ham radio provides. We're QRV all over the place!

        73,
        Brian N5ZGT
        K2BSA Station coordinator/manager

        On Tue, 27 Jul 2010, Tony Bessey "Abnaki Sr. District Executive" wrote:

        > I have tried to log into the Echolink Server for the Jamboree and I get
        > nothing. Is that up and running?

        ARRL Director, Rocky Mountain Division
        On the web at www.RockyMountainDivision.org