RE: [ScoutRadio] Re: Making your home council more "Radio Aware"

  • J.Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2010

      Gary,

      I’m a little slow on the uptake!

      I too am looking forward to the next Jamboree.  Hopefully, I’ll get there again.  It will be my youngest’s second Jamboree and different than the ones that his older brothers experienced.

      I’ll pass the idea of Radiograms along to our Troop parents, but they are more likely to pick up a cell phone and text or call.

      Yours in Scouting!

      Thanks & 73,

      Gordon Beattie, W2TTT

      201.314.6964