NF8M at summer camp

  • Frank Maynard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2010
      Next week (June 27-July 3) I'll be on the air from Camp Rotary in
      mid-Michigan with our troop during summer camp. I'm scaling back this year
      - no Radio Merit Badge, just bringing the FT817 and KX1 QRP rigs and will
      probably be on CW mostly when camp duties permit, and for as much of the
      RAC contest as possible.

      Yours in Scouting,
      Frank Maynard, NF8M
      CC, Troop 407; CR, Pack 54, Novi, Michigan
      Ottawa District Training Chair, Great Lakes Council
      http://scouting.fmaynard.com