K2BSA Echolink/IRLP at Jamboree

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010
      Frequency and node numbers are now set for K2BSA/4 at the Jamboree.

      The EchoLink node number is 307770 and the IRLP node number is 3011 operating on 444.425 MHz simplex with 100 Hz PL tone.

      Ed/WA4ISI Chairman K2BSA Jamboree 2010
    • Tony Bessey "Abnaki Sr. District Executiv
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010

        I have tried to log into the Echolink Server for the Jamboree and I get nothing. Is that up and running?

        Frequency and node numbers are now set for K2BSA/4 at the Jamboree.

        The EchoLink node number is 307770 and the IRLP node number is 3011 operating on 444.425 MHz simplex with 100 Hz PL tone.

        Ed/WA4ISI Chairman K2BSA Jamboree 2010

      • Nathaniel Frissell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010
          Hi, Tony.  No, it is currently down.  However, we are getting new networking equipment in later which may help improve the situation.  I will let you know the status when we get it installed.

          YIS es 73 de Nathaniel, W2NAF

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010
            We're having some issues with it, stemming from who's providing our WiFi
            onsite and other things.

            When it's up and running we'll be using it, otherwise look for us via
            other methods ham radio provides. We're QRV all over the place!

            73,
            Brian N5ZGT
            K2BSA Station coordinator/manager

            On Tue, 27 Jul 2010, Tony Bessey "Abnaki Sr. District Executive" wrote:

            > I have tried to log into the Echolink Server for the Jamboree and I get
            > nothing. Is that up and running?

            ARRL Director, Rocky Mountain Division
            On the web at www.RockyMountainDivision.org