K2BSA ---ECHOLINK/IRLP operation at 2010 Jamboree

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2010
      There has been some discussion on ECHOLINK/IRLP activity at the 2010 National Jamboree. K2BSA now plans to have a node in operation from our demo station at the Jamboree. Visit http://www.nsj2010ham.com/ for more information on frequency and node numbers. We will also operate an APRS digipeater.

      Ed Dudley/Chairman K2BSA Jamboree 2010
    • pe1mew
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2010
        During the summer of 2010 the "Jubilee Jamboree" is held in the Netherlands to celebrate the anniversary of 100 years of scouting in the Netherlands. this camp wll be from july 26 until august 4.

        The camp is held in Roermond and will be attended by allmost 12.000 scouts and guides. More information at http://jubjam100.scouting.nl

        During the camp various JOTA and JOTI activities are deployed. one of them will be the special event station PA100J/J.
        The campsite will have a echolink node that will be connected to a local 2m frequency. Look for the node labelled "Scout JubJam100".

        PA100J/J is one of the special callsigns that operate on various moments through the year and is valid for the "100 years of scouting in the Netherlands award". More information on the award can be found at http://award.jota-joti.nl

        Hope to meet you on the air

        YiS, Remko (PE1MEW)
        NJJO for the Netherlands