Field Day 2010

  • KA5BSA
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2010
      Venture Crew 144 will be on the air from Dripping Springs Scout Camp in Western Oklahoma.

      Most HF bands SSB..
    • rahwayflynn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2010
        If there are any Scouters from Monmouth Council on the list that would like to drop by with their Crew, Pack, Ship,or Troop, please let us know.

        We send an invite to the DE for our District, but wanted to extend the invitation directly to the local units.