Field Day 2010

  • Elden
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2010
      The Kennehoochee Amateur Radio Club, W4BTI will be holding their Field Day Activities at Dallas Landing Park in Acworth, Georgia.

      During Field Day, I will be teaching a Radio Merit Badge Class starting Saturday at noon.

      For more information, please go to the club's website at http://www.w4bti.org and to sign up for the merit badge class, please go to http://www.meritbadge.info

      I will also be teaching a two day Technicians Class in the Atlanta Area on June 5 & 12.

      For information on any of these functions, please contact me.

      ELDEN MORRIS, N1ETN
      770-713-4403
      Radio Merit Badge Counselor
      Covered Bridge and Foothills Districts
      Atlanta Area Council
      *********************
      ARRL Instructor
      Education Chairman
      Kennehoochee Amateur Radio Club, W4BTI
      Marietta, GA
    • KA5BSA
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2010
        Venture Crew 144 will be on the air from Dripping Springs Scout Camp in Western Oklahoma.

        Most HF bands SSB..
      • rahwayflynn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2010
          If there are any Scouters from Monmouth Council on the list that would like to drop by with their Crew, Pack, Ship,or Troop, please let us know.

          We send an invite to the DE for our District, but wanted to extend the invitation directly to the local units.