Field Day 2010

  • rahwayflynn
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2010
      The Ocean-Monmouth Amateur Radio Club will be operating from the Historic Diana Site at the InfoAge Museum in Wall township, NJ for Field Day 2010.

      Scouts and Scouters are welcome to drop by and see the team work the World from a tent!

      Club URL: www.omarc.org
      Museum URL: www.infoage.org
    • Elden
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2010
        The Kennehoochee Amateur Radio Club, W4BTI will be holding their Field Day Activities at Dallas Landing Park in Acworth, Georgia.

        During Field Day, I will be teaching a Radio Merit Badge Class starting Saturday at noon.

        For more information, please go to the club's website at http://www.w4bti.org and to sign up for the merit badge class, please go to http://www.meritbadge.info

        I will also be teaching a two day Technicians Class in the Atlanta Area on June 5 & 12.

        For information on any of these functions, please contact me.

        ELDEN MORRIS, N1ETN
        770-713-4403
        Radio Merit Badge Counselor
        Covered Bridge and Foothills Districts
        Atlanta Area Council
        *********************
        ARRL Instructor
        Education Chairman
        Kennehoochee Amateur Radio Club, W4BTI
        Marietta, GA
      • KA5BSA
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2010
          Venture Crew 144 will be on the air from Dripping Springs Scout Camp in Western Oklahoma.

          Most HF bands SSB..
        • rahwayflynn
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2010
            If there are any Scouters from Monmouth Council on the list that would like to drop by with their Crew, Pack, Ship,or Troop, please let us know.

            We send an invite to the DE for our District, but wanted to extend the invitation directly to the local units.