Anyone fancy a trip to Mozambique in October?

  • gi4fum2
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 4:13 AM
      Anyone fancy a visit to Mozambique in October? I am running a DXpedition
      to Bilene which is a costal resort on the Indian Ocean 150km north of
      Maputu. We fly out from Heathrow on 13th October to Johannesburg and
      drive up to Mozambique. We plan to run a station for Jamboree on the Air
      with local scouts on the weekend of 16th/17th October and we will enter
      a station for CQWW SSB over the weekend of 30th/31st October. There
      will be plenty of opportunity for individuals to operate under their own
      C91 callsigns and if you fancy sun bathing on an Indian Ocean beach in
      late African spring there will be plenty of opportunity for that too.
      There are a few places on the team still available. If you want further
      details check out the CQ-DX African Safaris web site at
      http:/www.3da0ss.net

      73
      David GI4FUM/3DA0DJ