Re: SCOUTS on the Air

  • Demos Doulou
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 1:28 PM
      I will be adding SCOUTS to the Pinellas Igate later tonight after I upgrade
      the software. There are not many scouts (other than adults) on aprs
      locally, but the gate will be ready for it.

      Demos KR4US

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 2:29 PM
        Yep, we gotta start somewhere.. thanks...
        bob

        On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Demos Doulou wrote:

        > From: "Demos Doulou" <sdoulou1@...>
        >
        > I will be adding SCOUTS to the Pinellas Igate later tonight after I upgrade
        > the software. There are not many scouts (other than adults) on aprs
        > locally, but the gate will be ready for it.
        >
        > Demos KR4US

        APRSdos REPLY/COMMENT:

        Reply mail addr: wb4apr@...
        US mail address: 115 old Farm Ct, Glen Burnie, MD 21060
        See DAYTON97 HISTORY: http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/dayton.html
        See Maryland APRS LIVE: http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs.html
        See GPS on ANY radio: http://www.tapr.org/tapr/html/mic-e.html