Technician Class in Atlanta, GA area

  • Elden
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 3:45 PM
      I will be holding a two day technician license class on Saturday, June 5 & 12, 2010 at the American Legion Post 264, 6251 Ivey Road, Mableton, Georgia 30126. (Atlanta Metro Area)

      The class is free but there is a $14.00 fee for the FCC license test. This class is open to anyone who wants to attend.

      To register or get more information, please contact Elden Morris, N1ETN at n1etn@... or 770-713-4403.

      Yours in Scouting,

      ELDEN MORRIS
      Troop Committee Chairman