ARRL Kids Day at the National Scouting Museum in Irving, Texas

  • n5hyp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      K2BSA/5 will be on the air from 1900Z to 2300Z on Sunday, January 3rd from the National Scouting Museum in Irving, Texas for ARRL Kids Day. We will have an HF station and maybe Echolink running for any visiting Scouts to contact other youth. Will try to hang out around the Scout frequencies on 20 or 40 Meters but will also be trolling for contacts as well. We will be offering certificates to the participants and promoting an upcoming Radio Merit Badge class there in March as well.

      Please look for us on the air and give our Scouts a shout.

      If you would like to set up a schedule, contact me, n5hyp@... please and we will give it a try.

      73 de Tom, N5HYP
      Irving Amateur Radio Club.