Misc

  • woodennkl
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2009
      I am new to the list and look forward to keeping up with Radio Scouting. My name is Mike and my callsign is AD5A. I am also on the Board of the Alamo Area Council in Texas. Another of my hobbies is Scout patch collecting and I am currently interested in Jamboree station patches. So if any of you share that passion and/or have some patches of interest please let me know.
    • Jon Pearl - W4ABC
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
        Sorry for taking so long to get you out of the pending bin, Roy. I think we
        somehow missed you over the holidays. I believe you now hold the record at
        about two weeks. We'll normally get to first time posters within a day.
        Apologies...

        Happy New Year.

        Jon Pearl - W4ABC