RE: [ScoutRadio] MVARA Home made CW Keyer

  • kb9yxv centurytel
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2009
      Look half way down the Camp-W page for a sounder that we give to children as we teach them their name in Morse code during our childrens program. If you need help with parts or plans let me know.
      http://www.mvara.net/main/page_campw.html

      73!
      Terry Miller, KB9YXV
      La Crosse, WI Kb9yxv@...

      To: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com
      From: dragon_slayer1980@...
      Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 03:37:37 +0000
      Subject: [ScoutRadio] Home made CW Keyer

      I am looking for away to make some keyers for klondike. I need to make 4 of them and dont want to spend alot of money. Can someone help me?