JOTA from KC0AHN

  • n5gui
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      This message is from AC0EG who organized the JOTA event for Quivira Council in south central Kansas. I edited some.

      James
      n5gui

      A group of Hams will be traveling to Scout Camp Kanza this weekend to operate four stations, selected from HF, VHF, UHF, and Echolink, as a part of the Scouts Webelos Woods. We will be seeing over 300 Webelos... Operating times are 17 Oct from 9:00 AM CDT (1200 UTC) to 6:00 PM (2300 UTC). To find out what repeaters and HF frequencies we are using, go to http://jota.whitebuffalodistrict.info . We will be updating this throughout the day as we move around the bands. If you hear that the band is busy, try again in 30 minutes.

      We will be operating as KC0AHN.

      If you are with another scout unit, look us up and try to contact us. We would love to talk with you.

      Take care
      Harvey Jones
      harvey.jones@...
      ac0eg