RE: [ScoutRadio] Stations running JOTA this weekend?

  • Mike Lukas
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2009
      lewis and clark distric great falls montana will be up and running. 20/40/80/ echo and irlp. we should be around the western reflector.call-  406-799-8205 cell at jota to find a open freq. Call sign  W7ECR.. 73's  mike KE7YTM.

      To: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com
      From: w2mc@...
      Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:38:52 +0000
      Subject: [ScoutRadio] Stations running JOTA this weekend?

      Who is planning to operate JOTA thiscoming weekend?

      I plan to be operating from 7-8 am until early afternoon from an Eagle Project in Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge in Medford, New Jersey.

      I will most likely be running 40 meters, and perhaps 20, if I get an antenna built in time (a project, perhaps?). I will also be on the local 2 meter repeaters.

      Anyone else operating?

      Jon, W2MC
      ASM, Troop 48 Medford Lakes NJ