Re: Merit Badge Classes

  • byjimeny
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2009
      Using the info in the posted message, I tried hitting this site several times and got an error. Then I looked very closely and saw that the PERIOD at the end of the URL was part of the HOT link. Taking the PERIOD away yielded the website very quickly:

      http://www.meritbadge.info/index.html

      Good luck and see y'all on JOTA weekend where we will also have a Merit Badge class.

      http://nfarl.org/jota.php

      73, jim/w4qo