K2S - "Kids 2 Scouting"

  • n2nhn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Sorry I haven't posted for a while prior to this, BUT:

      - The Patriot's Path Centennial Jamboree starts this evening at the Sussex County (NJ) Fairgrounds. There will be on the order of 5,000 Scouts, Scouters and program people there.

      - The Sussex County Amatuer Radio Club, with the support of other groups, will be operating K2S from the Jamboree. The operation will start around 10/3 9:00 AM local, and run into the evening, maybe late night. They should be on/near the Scout HF Calling Frequencies. There is also scheduled to be an NTS setup.

      - Hopefully, we will get Scouts on the air!
      - Please follow the K2S link on QRZ.com for QSL infromation. In addition to that posted information, my address is usable.

      73,
      Jack N2NHN

      Jack Rueckel
      Scoutmaster, Troop 48 Hamburg