Merit Badge Classes

  • Elden
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2009
      I just want to remind everyone of the best way to list any merit badge classes or adult Scouter training and that is http://www.meritbadge.info

      It is used in around 40 states and lists hundreds of merit badge events each year. It also has a sign up function for the Scouts and Scouters to use.

      It is a valuable resource that I have used for several years.

      73's, Yours in Scouting

      ELDEN MORRIS, N1ETN
    • byjimeny
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2009
        Using the info in the posted message, I tried hitting this site several times and got an error. Then I looked very closely and saw that the PERIOD at the end of the URL was part of the HOT link. Taking the PERIOD away yielded the website very quickly:

        http://www.meritbadge.info/index.html

        Good luck and see y'all on JOTA weekend where we will also have a Merit Badge class.

        http://nfarl.org/jota.php

        73, jim/w4qo