Ham Radio Class in Atlanta, GA area

  • n1etn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2009
      The Kennehoochee Amateur Radio club and American Legion Post 264 will be holding a two day class to get your Amateur Radio Technicians License on November 7& 14, 2009 at the American Legion, 6251 Ivey Road, Mableton, GA 30126. The cost will be somewhere around $20.00 to cover the cost of the Volunteer Examiners costs.

      To sign up for the class, please send me an e-mail or call me at 770-713-4403.

      The last day to sign up for the class is October 17.

      Study materials will be e-mailed to you before the class.

      73's and thanks.

      ELDEN MORRIS, N1ETN