APRS for JOTA

  • w1ho_howard
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 12, 2009
      Are any groups planning to utilize the CQSRVR facility to beacon JOTA operations? We (Iredell County ARS, NC) are considering it for the Gemstone District Camporee/JOTA, sending CQ SCOUTS to the server, with our JOTA call and location.

      WB4APR has a couple of writeups if you're not aware of this facility - http://www.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig/2007-October/021928.html and http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/amsat-bb/200010/msg00594.html.

      We'd be interested hearing/sharing ideas on this.

      Thanks and 73,
      Howard W1HO