Re: UK Scouts ban knives

  • bredesl
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2009
      Further to my last post, the UK Chief Comissioner has issued an interim statement refuting totally the claims of The Mail and the other papers which have published this unfortunate story. Here is a link to the Chief Comissioner's blog which contains a statement: https://members.scouts.org.uk/ccblog/6/the-truth-about-scouts-and-knives