Re: PRESENTATION

  • tomk3mov
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Elden,

      More great material!! I'm really glad I found this group. Please be
      kind enough to send the Power Point presentaion to me when you have a
      chance.

      Tnx es 73, Tom K3MOV

      --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "n1etn" <n1etn@...> wrote:

      > Tom,
      >
      > If you are interested, I have the Merit Badge Class in a Power Point
      Presentation that was given to me a few years ago. Let me know and I can
      send it. It was made by an adultscouter here in theAtlanta area.

      > You can customize it for your own information.
      >
      > ELDEN, N1ETN

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
        Could this be something for the Files section so all could access it?

        Jeff
        WB4WXD