PRESENTATION

  • n1etn
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Tom,

      If you are interested, I have the Merit Badge Class in a Power Point Presentation that was given to me a few years ago. Let me know and I can send it. It was made by an adultscouter here in theAtlanta area.

      You can customize it for your own information.

      ELDEN, N1ETN
    • tomk3mov
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        Elden,

        More great material!! I'm really glad I found this group. Please be
        kind enough to send the Power Point presentaion to me when you have a
        chance.

        Tnx es 73, Tom K3MOV

        --- In ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com, "n1etn" <n1etn@...> wrote:

        > Tom,
        >
        > If you are interested, I have the Merit Badge Class in a Power Point
        Presentation that was given to me a few years ago. Let me know and I can
        send it. It was made by an adultscouter here in theAtlanta area.

        > You can customize it for your own information.
        >
        > ELDEN, N1ETN

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
          Could this be something for the Files section so all could access it?

          Jeff
          WB4WXD