Scouts In The Outfield - W9BSA

  • Kent Ochs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2009
      Saturday, August 8, 2009
      Schaumburg, IL
      Scouts In The Outfield
      Chicago Northwest Suburban Council

      We will have a small demonstration HF station in operation, using the Council call sign, W9BSA, on Saturday, August 8, 2009 between the hours of 5-10pm CDT.

      We will be operating SSB on 20/40M on the scout calling frequencies 14.290 and 7.190 +/- 10khz. We may also try some PSK on the standard PSK frequencies 14.707 and 7.080.

      Hope to hear you on the air!

      73's

      Kent Ochs
      W9KAO