Re: [ScoutRadio] RE: JOTA Participation Cards

  • Ed Dudley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23 8:12 PM
      Thats 52 years --- good luck
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "jhun dacanay" <dy1jun@...>
      To: ScoutRadio@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 1:41:54 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
      Subject: [ScoutRadio] RE: JOTA Participation Cards

      Hi Guys,

      Just want to know if you have a scan copy or maybe know any website wherein I can download previous JOTA participation card. I just want to collect those participation card logo since JOTA was started till present..

      73,

      Jhun

    • jhun dacanay
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23 8:34 PM
        Hi Frank,

        Thanks for the link, I check the site and look on the link as well. I got some of the qsl card used in the previous events. I only have 2 missing logo 2005 and 2007 JOTA. Thank you very much for the help.

        73, de DU1JD

        On Jul 23, 2009, at 1:41 AM, jhun dacanay wrote:

        > Hi Guys,
        >
        > Just want to know if you have a scan copy or maybe know any website
        > wherein I can download previous JOTA participation card. I just want
        > to collect those participation card logo since JOTA was started till
        > present..
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > Jhun

        <*> Your email settings: