RE: JOTA Participation Cards

  • jhun dacanay
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2009
      Hi Guys,

      Just want to know if you have a scan copy or maybe know any website wherein I can download previous JOTA participation card. I just want to collect those participation card logo since JOTA was started till present..

      73,

      Jhun

    • Frank Krizan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2009
        Hi Jhun,

        Have you checked out http://www.scout.org/en/information_events/events/jota/radio_scouting_library
        ?

        73, Frank KR1ZAN
        Garland, TX

        On Jul 23, 2009, at 1:41 AM, jhun dacanay wrote:

        > Hi Guys,
        >
        > Just want to know if you have a scan copy or maybe know any website
        > wherein I can download previous JOTA participation card. I just want
        > to collect those participation card logo since JOTA was started till
        > present..
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > Jhun

      • Ed Dudley

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23, 2009
            Hi Frank,

            Thanks for the link, I check the site and look on the link as well. I got some of the qsl card used in the previous events. I only have 2 missing logo 2005 and 2007 JOTA. Thank you very much for the help.

            73, de DU1JD

            On Jul 23, 2009, at 1:41 AM, jhun dacanay wrote:

            > Hi Guys,
            >
            > Just want to know if you have a scan copy or maybe know any website
            > wherein I can download previous JOTA participation card. I just want
            > to collect those participation card logo since JOTA was started till
            > present..
            >
            > 73,
            >
            > Jhun

            <*> Your email settings: