Welcome

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 1999
      Hi Don glad you made it up here to the list. Thanks for the information on
      your Scouting activities up in the Indy area. I see that Bob Bruninga has
      also joined the list. Hello to you too Bob. I understand someone tipped
      you off as to our little operation. And while I'm at it, glad to see that
      there are some 14 individuals on the list now. Not bad for 1 month's
      operation, considering the makeup of the list... that of two niche markets.

      Kinda like Ballet School Teachers/Bradley Fighting Vehicle Repair users
      group.

      Dan W4BNC and I got together in the past couple of day's, and we signed the
      paperwork for a club callsign assignment. Then... onward and upward...
      Something like+ADs- W4BSA - nah that one's taken...K4BSA - that one too huh?
      How 'bout N4BSA - Arghhhh... Well you know what they say... You snooze, you
      lose.

      KS4BSA - WR4BSA - WA4BSA... Kicked 'em all around on the QSL printer
      program. We'll have to see how they feel before we try one on for real.

      73 YIS
      Jon Pearl
      W4ABC
    • Jon Pearl W4ABC
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 1999
        This looks surprisingly like the one that I sent days ago...

        Hmmm

        jon

        scoutradio+AEA-k4ksa.org+AD4AOw- Don Van Horn dvanhorn+AEA-indy.net+AD4AOw- Bob Bruninga
        bruninga+AEA-nadn.navy.mil
        Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 1999 11:33 PM
        Subject: +AFs-scoutradio+AF0- Welcome

        From: +ACI-Jon Pearl W4ABC+ACI- w4abc+AEA-gte.net

        Hi Don glad you made it up here to the list.

        SNIP