Hello

  • Alan Stumpf
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2001
      Hi guys
      Only 241 days till JOTA 01 with lots of planning to do.

      I know this is a little off target but I need some help. My troop is planning to go to Gettysburg and is trying to plan the weekend. The only problem is in all the paperwork we have not found: one, the length (hours and time) of the Gettysburg Historic Trail, Jonny Reb Trail, and the Billy Yank Trail. Second, maps of the same trails.
      If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

      73's

      Alan Stumpf, KB3DHC
      KB3DHC@...
      http://pages.prodigy.net/aws69/
      Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 377
      Greater Pittsburgh Council
      Enda Lechauhanne 57 |
      >>===>===> |
        Poem Aptonen
      3rd Assistant Scoutmaster 2001 Jamboree Troop 525
      North Hills Amateur Radio Club
        JOTA Committee Chair

      P.S. Does anyone have the same vigil name that I have?
    • Fernando Brodeschi
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2002
        Hello,

            My name is Fernando Brodeschi, PY5DZ, from Brazil and I just joined this group.
            I hope to meet some old friends and get to know many new ones.

            Best 73 from Brazil,
                    Fernando Brodeschi
                    Santos Dumont Scout Group (www.gesd.org.br)
      • ClayWA6LBU@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2002
          Welcome to the group, Fernando.

          Clay WA6LBU

          fernando@... writes:

          > Hello,
          >
          > My name is Fernando Brodeschi, PY5DZ, from Brazil and I just joined
          this
          > group.
          > I hope to meet some old friends and get to know many new ones.

          Clay Mayrose, WA6LBU

          "You have to operate everyday as if the whole world were listening, because
          these days, it is." - The FCC's Riley Hollingsworth, K4ZDH