Radio Scouts from the UK

  • bredesl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      Hi All,

      My name is Jonathan Rhodes and I am the Scout Leader of 1st Brede Scouts in Sussex UK. We have several licenced Scout Operators who work from the Radio Shack in the grounds of our Scout Hut - Callsign: GB1FBS. The Scouts operate some Tuesdays in the school holidays from 1000 UTC - 1400 UTC and the first Saturday of the Month 1000 UTC - 1500 UTC (a bit early for those of you Stateside, I know). I have my own station at home and am happy to try for skeds with other Radio Scouts and Scouters at far more civilised times for those of you in North America. My callsign is M6FBS.

      Hope to catch some of you on air on all the usual Scout Frequencies.

      73s de Jonathan.