Crew 272 Hamvention Interview with Space Tourist Richard Garriott

  • Brian Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      Richard Garriot, who did over 500 QSO's from the ISS -- many durning
      the 2008 JOTA weekend, took time out of his 2009 Hamention Schedule
      (he was one busy guy) to be interviewed by Austin Walker, KC9EVS a
      Venturer in Crew 272. Check out the interview at

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un-3p3a65XI

      or search YouTube.com for key workds: Richard Garriott Interview
      Hamvention 2009 Soyuz TMA-13 BSA Crew 272 W5KWQ

      Please leave comments and rate the video!

      Richard offers great advise to young Scouts looking for a career in
      technology, and shares his experience with us...

      If you are a CW skilled, be sure to perk your ears for the last credit
      roll... Much thanks to Gary Wilson K2GW and Dale Lamm NX8J for
      helping make this happen!

      Enjoy,
      and make it a Tremendous Week,
      Brian K Walker
      K9BKW
      WB9SA Trustee
      Crew 272 Advisor
      765-295-1548

      I continue my search for simple solderless breadboard circuits to
      demonstrate electronics to Scouts...