2009 Field Day - Columbia, SC

  • ki4ptj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      I would like to invite all scouts and their leaders to 2009 Field Day. The Columbia Amateur Radio Club is hosting their Field Day at Sesquicentennial State Park this year. We have reserved the Retreat Center for our site of operations and plan to have plenty of room for all visiting hams and scouts.

      Oscillators will be available for the scouts so they can try their hand at morse code. Our GOTA station will be up and running so each scout will be able to talk and hopefully make contact with other scouts around the country.

      If you would like more information or would like to bring your scouts by, please contact me.

      KI4PTJ
      Tammy A. Livingston
      Public Information Officer
      Columbia Amateur Radio Club