Re: [ScoutRadio] Contacts Saturday

  • Paul Joosten
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2009
      It's on *Echolink* ;). There were only a few on, connecting to Ivor
      G4GET last Saturday. I joined a bit late and found Ivor to be in QSO
      with Alan and Barbara, who suffered major connection problems and quit
      early. Then James VE??? (I'm at QRL and have a terrible memory...)
      joined in and we closed down around 23:00 UTC. QRV any first Saturday
      of the month, 22:00 UTC on Echolink. Look for callsigns signing Scout
      and join in when you see a QSO going on.

      73 &YIS, Paul