Re: [ScoutRadio] Contacts Saturday

  • Chris Schwab
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4 5:56 AM
      I'll have to add this to my schedule - we have quite a few scouter hams in our club. Perhaps we can link up the club repeater and join in.

      What reflector is this on?

      Chris N4BSA

      On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 3:13 AM, Paul Joosten <pa5ul@...> wrote:

      Chris,

      What is that on UTC? Do you have Echolink? Every first Saturday of the
      month there is a scoutnet on 22:00 UTC, netcontrol is usually Richard
      PA3BAR. Other calls to look for (Richard is not always on) could be
      Ivor G4GET or me. I haven't been on for several months but I hope to
      be able to make it today.

      73, Paul PA5UL

      2009/5/2 Chris Schwab <chris.schwab@...>:
      > All:
      >
      > I apologize for the late notice, but we're going to be doing demos tomorrow at the West Central Florida Council's Merit Badge University, where we'll be assisting scouts in getting their Radio Merit Badge.
      >
      > We'll be needing contacts between 9:30am EDT & 11:30am EDT, and 1pm EDT to 3pm EDT tomorrow Saturday 5/2/09. We can be contacted on IRLP Node 4647 after 9am, or HF if the bands permit. We can also hang out on an IRLP reflector channel throughout the day if that will be helpful.
      >
      > We'd really appreciate any help that anyone can offer.
      >
      > 73 and YIS,
      > Chris N4BSA
      > 1st VP Clearwater ARS
      > Committee Member Pack 484, Clearwater FL

      > http://www.ontargetbsa.org/

    • Paul Joosten
      Message 2 of 8 , May 4 6:04 AM
        It's on *Echolink* ;). There were only a few on, connecting to Ivor
        G4GET last Saturday. I joined a bit late and found Ivor to be in QSO
        with Alan and Barbara, who suffered major connection problems and quit
        early. Then James VE??? (I'm at QRL and have a terrible memory...)
        joined in and we closed down around 23:00 UTC. QRV any first Saturday
        of the month, 22:00 UTC on Echolink. Look for callsigns signing Scout
        and join in when you see a QSO going on.

        73 &YIS, Paul