Any fellow HAM there CQ. . . CQ. . . DX!

  • cherloweram2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2009
      This is Rover Scout Cherlowe Reinard T. Ramirez of the Boy Scout of the Philippines (BSP). I am also a troop leader and a council volunteer staff. I am affiliated with the group Ulo Ng Apo (UNA) Amateur Radio Club here in the Philippines under the Philippine Amateur Radio Association and licensed by the National Telecommunication Commission. I would like to here more from you guys. . . .

      DW3-CTR
      Cherlowe reinard T. Ramirez
      DX3-UNA . . . .signing out!
    • moonwalker888us
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2009
        Hi Cherlowe,

        Greetings from Singapore !

        This is Gim 9V1OO.

        Nice to contact you over here.

        I am arranging for echolink contact for my cub scouts. Would you be interested?

        Anybody else interested, for my cub scouts to contact, kindly contact me.

        Thank you.

        73,
        Gim
        9V1OO