PSK31 contacts wanted, Scout Show event May 2

  • n5hyp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2009
      The BSA Circle Ten Council of North Texas is again sponsoring their annual Scout Show. This year's event is at the Texas Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, TX The Irving Amateur radio club will be helping out organizing a Ham Radio/Radio Merit Badge booth. We will be operating HF PSK31, probably 20 meters, 14.070. The event is from 10A-3P Central Daylight Savings Time on Saturday May 2nd. We encourage other radio scouters to look for WA5CKF, the Irving Radio Club call on PSK31 and give our booth visitors someone to chat with.

      Looking forward to seeing you on the air.

      Tom Schuessler
      N5HYP