Re: [ScoutRadio] Dayton 2009 Radio Scouting Forum Becoming a Reality

  • Andrew Koenig
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2009
      IMHO, it'd seem wise to have the Radio and Scouting forum directly after (or before) the youth forum, in the same hall. The two would go together very well, since they are almost the same audience.

      I'm a youth ham, and a scout.

      73 de KE5GDB

      On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 6:20 AM, Stephen M. Shearer <wb3lgc@...> wrote:

      It seems to me there is also a YOUTH forum that would be a good place to interact, but then it may be preaching to the choir.  Unless you try to turn them on to Scouting.  Steve

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2009

        Andrew, K2BSA at the Jamboree has YOUTH Staff, too.  Have you thought about being part of the staff?  Steve

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2009
          Already am :-)

          Got my LOA a few weeks ago.