Re: K2BSA_Team_2010 group

  • Rue Stuteville
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
      Good morning John,
      I am interested in joined the group. I got my email yesterday that I had been selected to serve on K2BSA staff for the 2010 Jamboree. This will be my third jambo staff, first one on the K2BSA staff. I have been working on the cooking staff for sub camp 16 for the last two. I am really looking forward to it.

      73
      Rue (Rudy) Stuteville KA4PLH
      Troop 180
      Norfolk, Va.