Radio MB Class

  • John Brewer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2009
      I will be completing a Radio MB Class tomorrow (Tuesday) and am hoping
      to make some non-local contacts for 4 or 5 boys at a boys ranch here
      in Utah. I will probably try 20 & 40 meters around 19:30 MDT.

      Thanks in advance for any help any of you can provide.

      John - N7MFQ

      Sent from my iPhone
    • John Brewer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 8:03 AM
        Work took me out of town, and I didn't get to complete this class on
        Tuesday. I will try again this coming Tuesday.